Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site is provided by Penny Appeal, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Penny Appeal reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Penny Appeal are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Penny Appeal be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Penny Appeal does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Penny Appeal. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Penny Appeal to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Penny Appeal). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Penny Appeal takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
9. If you set up a Direct Debit with Penny Appeal, your payments will continue monthly. If you wish to cancel your Direct Debit donation, please request to do so by calling us on 03000 11 11 11.
10. Refund Policy. At Penny Appeal, we work hard to ensure you have a trouble-free experience. However, we realise that sometimes errors can happen. Under charity law, charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances. However, where occasions occur when an error or oversight warrants a refund, we offer a 28-day refund policy which begins from the date you make your donation. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used for donating. Note: Under no circumstances are cash donations refunded. We will require you to return your original receipt in order to qualify.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
13. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.